We help your employees to develop their personal and organizational skills, knowledge, and abilities, their corporate sense of belonging through training, employee career development, performance management and development, coaching, mentoring and succession planning.
Our focus is on developing the most superior workforce so that your organization, executives and individual employees as a whole contribute to the primary corporate objective of always improving services to customers. The comprehensive approach adopted by our experts through well designed training needs analysis and corresponding design of relevant tailor made training programs allow businesses to keep track with the ever growing expectations of their customers.
Training is given in the following fields
- General Management and Human Resources
- Customer Care & service
- Sales and Marketing
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Entrepreneur Development Program
- Training Needs Analysis
- Quality Management System (ISO 9000: 2000)
- Logistics, Warehousing and Procurement
- Industrial Engineering & Productivity Improvement
- Value Engineering & Supply Chain enhancement
- Information & Communication Technology, etc
Training & Development Cluster:
- Open Public Courses
- Professional Development
Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) exists to promote and develop high standards of professional skill, ability and integrity among all those engaged in purchasing and supply chain management. CIPS assists individuals, organisations and the profession as a whole.
- Corporate Services