We help organizations execute, govern, and measure their portfolios to improve business performance. We are the leader in applying project and portfolio management processes and practices to drive operational efficiency for our clients.
Our commitment to quality includes executive oversight on every engagement and unparalleled attentiveness to the relationship we forge with each of our clients. EMS Consulting has successfully handled major national and international projects. Some examples are cited below:
- UNIDO: Enterprise Africa/Enterprise Mauritius
- SMIDO: Productivity Enhancement Program
- SMIDO: SMIDO Technology/Export Award
- AFCEM: Strategy Development and Training Needs Analysis
- UNIDO: 50 Innovative and successful enterprises in Africa
- UNIDO: Techmart Africa
- EU-ACP Business Assistance Scheme: (1) Implementation of new technology – UV Coating & Curing, (2) Competency Development/Productivity Improvement Program
- SME Challenge: Flash Diagnosis / Direct Technical Assistance / Skill Development
- EU Associations & Mauritian Government: Organisation of Industrial Partnership Meeting for FCEM World Congress
- Association of Mauritian Entrepreneurs: (1) Networking & Promotion Mission in Madagascar and (2) Regional Partnership & Clustering, Tanzania, (3) Business Development – EU
- Empretec Mauritius: (1) Improving the Investments Friendliness at the TCCIA, Tanzania & (2) Management Development, CePEPE, Benin.
- Ethiopian Textile & Garment Manufacturers Association (ETGMA): Marketing Network Development in EU countries
- European Union: Audit of Clothing Technology Centre financed by EU
- Groupement des Entreprises Franches et Partenaires (GEFP) – Madagascar: Management Capability Development Programme
- Mauritius Research Council: (1) Repositioning SME Entrepreneurs in the New Economic Context, (2) Developing Successful Strategies for BPO Operations in Mauritius, (3) Development of an adaptable handling system for the textile SMEs
- Company Support Projects: Several Enterprise Development projects funded by the EU for (1) Capacity Building & Productivity Improvement Program, (2) Food Safety & Hygiene, (3) Factory Reorganisation program (4) Regional Development program, (5) Labour Development & Performance Management, etc.