Our consultancy staffs is made up of professionals with concentrated experience in specific industries and product sectors, at both the top management planning level and the operational / technical level. Each EMS Consulting consultant is a specialist, by virtue of academic training and experience, in one or another of the major functional areas of operations management
In order not to past on undue costs to the client, EMS Consulting has a network of associate consultants, both local and expatriate, whose expertise can be tapped as and when required. The team is supported by a group of competent and able support staff.
In this short span, the track record of EMS Consulting is highlighted by the trust placed in us by both companies and individuals using our training consultancy and other services.
Each EMS Consulting trainer is a specialist, by virtue of academic training and experience, in one or another of the major functional areas of management. Our international network of partners is further allowing us to provide specialised services, not available in Mauritius, at an affordable price.
Training is given in the following fields:
- General Management and Human Resources
- Customer Care & service
- Sales and Marketing
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Entrepreneur Development Program
- Training Needs Analysis
- Quality Management System (ISO 9000: 2000)
- Logistics, Warehousing and Procurement
- Industrial Engineering & Productivity Improvement
- Value Engineering & Supply Chain enhancement
- Information & Communication Technology, etc